Friday, April 17, 2009

Why I'm here

I swore I'd never blog. I never really got the point. Thought it was weird that people started sharing their daily goings on with the world. Are we all that interesting and important, or do we just think we are?

I know the answer to that one...with our status updates on Facebook, Myspace profiles, and now Twitter (which I still don't get)...we all think we are very clever and exciting. And maybe we are to our friends and family, and maybe that's why we do it.

So let me get to my point. Why am I here? Well...I'm learning. I've been learning about myself for the last three years, and now I'm learning about the world around me. That's a pretty general explanation of what I hope this blog will be about, but there you go.

and off we go................

No comments:

Post a Comment