Tuesday, February 2, 2010

running towards a goal


I've really neglected this blog recently, and for that reason alone I've decided to participate in the "Couch-to-5K" training program, blog about my progress, and invite any and all to join me.


Ok, I lied...this blog isn't really the reason I'm trying this out. Honestly, I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things at the gym. I'm not as motivated to visit, and when I do go I'm kind of lost. I know what I should be doing, but I lose interest quickly and end up just walking on the treadmill for 4 miles while watching Roseanne and Friends reruns. I know that 4 miles is better than nothing, and I feel good when I'm done, but I don't walk out feeling accomplished and energized and excited for my next visit.


I decided that I needed a goal to work toward; something that will motivate me to get into the gym 3 times a week and something of which I can track my progress. Maybe blogging about it will keep me more accountable? (Yes? Maybe?)


I will be posting at least weekly, so if anyone is interested in joining me, check back for updated weekly workouts.


No comments:

Post a Comment